Orlando, a beautiful city in Florida in the United States is well known for relaxation and vacation. It is the home of many tourists.
Every year the beautiful city of Florida attracts to its self people from all over the world who come to admire the beautiful artwork in the city.
Are you in search of a place you can go for a vacation or a peaceful and serene environment for relaxation, then your search is over because download Florida offers you the best experience you can get on a vacation.
- 21 Best & Fun Things to Do in Huntingdon (Cambridgeshire, England).
- 32 Best & Fun Things to Do in Lincoln (NE)
- 31 Best & Fun Things To Do in Tallahassee (FL).
There are numerous activities to engage in when you get to Florida, U.S.A., and there are lots of places you would love to see.
Keep reading as we take you through the journey of the best things you can do for fun when you visit Orlando, Florida, United States.
Things to do in Florida, United States.
- Lake Eola Park: This is a typical description of nature’s beauty. Eola lake, a park is a place for you. Surrounded by well-trimmed vegetation, closer beds, and plenty of trees, the most exciting of all is the beautifully decorated Centennial fountain with its light giving it an amazing look.
There are many exciting events that you can be a part of, such as jogging, running, hiking, and many other things.
- Madame Tussauds: Your visit to Orlando, Florida will not be complete without visiting the museum in Orlando. You have the opportunity of seeing figures of great personalities and you also have the opportunity of standing among these figures. The most exciting part, these figures are being updated regularly.
- Kennedy Space Center: One of the most fascinating places to be in Orlando. It was established in 1968 and since then it has been the main launch for NASA.
The distance from the main town to Orlando is quite far but on arrival, you will be happy you came. You get the opportunity of seeing the exhibition of the Vehicle Assembling Building, which is the producer of the largest buildings in the world.
- The Florida Mall: The sight of this Mall will leave you in awe, the mall which covers about 167000 Square meters of land and has 250 outlets for dining and retailing is the best place to do your shopping.
- Orlando Museum of Arts: If you are a lover of art or you would love to see beautiful artwork, the Orlando museum is the place to be. One of the most visited places.
It was established in 1924 to encourage love and education for the artwork. The Orlando museum comprises several artworks from contemporary pieces, including Ancient America and even African Arts. So many amazing scenes that will appeal to your interest.
- Fun spot America: This is the place to be if you want to encounter fun in its real form. The amusement park is not the normal corporate fashion but it is the old fashion model.
For you to gain entry you have to pay a minimal fee with maximum fun and excitement. It is best for a family outing, the children will love it there.
- George D. Harriet W. Cornell Fine Arts Museum: In this museum, you will find some of the oldest and most revered art collections in Florida.
In this museum, you can find over 5000 exhibits of art collections from contemporary American work, photographs, archeological artifacts, and a lot more. You will learn a whole lot when you visit this museum.
- Sea Life Orlando Aquarium: One of the best sights you can ever see. Here you find the best aquatic life of different species, even the ones you might not have seen before.
This is such a wonderful place to visit, make time and I believe you are going to enjoy the scenes of the beautiful aquatic life.
- Icon Park: One of the best places to visit in Orlando, every year thousands of tourists pay a visit to this park.
The Icon park is an attraction to many, which offers so much fun and excitement.
- Walt Disney World Resort: One of the most famous places for tourists, it is a combination of four theme parks and two water parks.
If you are looking for a place to have fun, Walt Disney World Resort is the right destination.
- Kelly Park: Situated on the outskirts of Orlando, it is a lovely place to spend some time.
Some activities you can engage in during your visit to the park such as bird watching, hiking, camping, snorkeling, and many others
- Harry P. Leu Gardens: This is a group of botanical gardens comprising palm gardens, bird gardens, butterfly gardens, and other interesting things.
This garden is a beauty to behold and you wouldn’t want to miss the feeling of being in this environment.
- Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art: This Art Museum was established in 1942 but has been relocated a few times. It was moved to its present location in 1990 and since then it has been created with a warm reception from tourists and locals alike.
This is a place to be, a place where you can have fun and appreciate history.
- Blue spring state park: The summer season is the best time to visit this exciting scenery. if you are looking for a cool spot where you can be and relax or perhaps you may want to explore the park. You can join other tourists in scuba diving.
- Amway Center: If you are a lover of sports or if you are interested in basketball, take a trip to the Amway Center to watch the Orlando city basketball team play.
It also plays host to events like concerts and other big events. You can check the Orlando basketball website for upcoming games.
- International Drive: It is situated at the center of the city hence it is easy to locate from any part of the city.
On this road, you find many Orlando beauties like the main water park themes, resorts, restaurants, and other Orlando attractions.
- Discovery Cove: Going downtown to the Discovery Resort is one of the best things you can do for fun in Orlando. This is the place for family and friends, also it is a place where kids will love.
Visiting Discovery Cove is like visiting an Island Resort, you will have the opportunity to be involved in different activities such as taking dips in lagoons or pools, swimming or snorkeling, marine wildlife, feeding tropical birds, and so on.
Entry into this place is restrictive which means those that come early get access but if you come a little late. So if you do not want to miss this great fun and excitement when visiting go on time.
- Magic Kingdom Park: This is one of the four Disney-themed parks in the area, you should stop by sometimes.
The park presents you with the fun and excitement you desire, this is achieved by engaging in the various activities in the park.
When you are done with all the activities and you are tired and hungry, you can visit the park’s restaurant where you can get delicious meals.
On your way out, you can visit the Disney-themed shop to get your souvenir, interesting is it not?
- Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show: If you want to enjoy a fun-filled dinner outside your home, then Tony Brent’s 90 minutes comedy show is the best for you.
The show comes with high energy and comedy activities, I bet you are to enjoy your evening. The show is hosted on a high platform where it will be visible for everyone to see.
The ticket to the show cost $30 for adults and $20 for children and covers both the show and dinner as well as beverages.
- Winter Park: The winter park plays host to many cultural activities every year. There you can also find the winter park museum and art institutions.
There is a lakeside mansion just across the city’s landscape and also a network of canals that you will find interesting.
- Private’s Cove Adventure Golf: If you love playing golf, the privates cove golf adventure should be on your to-do list.
Even if you are not playing you can feed your eyes with the beautiful things around you, take a walk and take pictures. That’s the fun of it.
- Mennello Museum of American Art: If you want to see some of the most beautiful paintings Mennella Museum of American Arts has it all.
The statue and paintings are placed in strategic positions which gives the environment an amazing look.
- Orlando Science Center: This is a science exhibition Center where you gain knowledge and experience. It is also fun to be around the exhibition because of the way the exhibition is being displayed.
- Randall Knife Museum: This museum is dedicated to the knife-making history of the Randall family. Beside the Randall museum, there is knife making factory.
If you love history you will surely be interested in seeing the largest knife collection in the world, a sight you will not love to miss.
- Universal’s Land of Adventure: This is another exciting place to be, and it is located in Orlando, Florida. There are many attractions that you can find in the park, which make your visit worth it like the dinosaurs of Jurassic Park.
- Epcot International flower garden and festival: With its natural environment the garden poses itself as one of the places with the most visitors.
There is a festival that holds at Disney’s world Epcot center every year, which makes it one of the fun things to do in Orlando.
- Chocolate Kingdom Orlando: If you love chocolates and you want to learn how to make some, hurry now and take a trip to Chocolate kingdom Orlando. Step by step you will be taught how to make chocolates.
You also join a tour group that will take you around the places you can enjoy nice chocolates. You can be sure of having fun when on this tour.
- Thornton Park: This is one place that has a scene environment and it is a great place to spend your day.
There are designer boutiques and also art galleries, pubs, bars, and also first-class eateries that will make your evening a memorable one.
- Hanson’s Shoe Repair: This is neither a shoe shop nor a boutique but it is a stylish underground speakeasy bar situated on East pine Street. It is a place you can go and relax and have fun.
- Dr. Philips Centre: This is an art performance entertainment complex, the theatre has a special glass-walled room where you can relax and have a drink before the main show begins.
- The Well’s Built Museum: This is a museum with African American history and culture located in South Street Orlando. It was formally a hotel now converted into a museum, it exhibits artifacts related to the hotel’s famous guests such as musicians, sports stars, and also artifacts relating to the civil rights movement. It promises to be exciting and interesting, hurry and add it to your to-do list.
- Aero Rooftop Bar: This is a place where you can spend the whole of the night without getting bored because the fun you will have is next to nothing.
If you do not want to be on the main floor, you can book the VIP lounge, where you can watch everyone doing their thing.
Conclusively, Orlando, Florida promises to be a good host when you visit it. There are lots of exciting things to do, you can’t even think of getting bored. Book your reservations today with your travel agent as the city of Florida awaits your arrival.